Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Week One Reflection

Science has always been my strong subject, it keeps me involved and wanting to learn more. I've taken physics, biology, and now chemistry and thus far chemistry is my favorite, while only having this class for one week. Every student wants that one teacher that stay interacted with them, makes us laugh while taking care of business, and doesn't stand in front of the class taking the entire time. Every teacher wants students who can handle some fun but knows how to get back on board when its time to work. That's what we've got with Mr.Abud, he makes learning fun keeping us engaged, curious, laughing, and putting our brains to work. Every one person has that one person or one friend who says that chemistry is hard or boring or just some kind of negative aspect towards the subject, shying a person of away from the class. As for me, I've heard it all but still decided to take the class, realizing that this class give you clarity and not just on atoms and chemicals one thing I've learned this week. Chemistry is a really hands on subject, that involves a lot of focus and determination, A challenge that I'll accept. This week with Mr.Abud has been about learning to come to an agreement, having our own opinions,and working together as a 7th hour chemistry class.

No comments:

Post a Comment