Sunday, September 30, 2012

Week Three Reflection

Ever had a class that your always excited to go to because you know you'll learn something new? This is how I relate to chemistry, it's very complex for me but I enjoy this class because we're always hands on and involved in everything we do. This week in chemistry was solely based on mass, volume, and density and being able to calculate the measurements to create a equation, graph and find slope. Slope being how the matter (mass) is distributed in a certain amount of space (volume) also know as the physical property of matter. Along with being able to express them in different forms such as algebraically or linguistic form.
Oh My, We had our first assessment this week, it through me for a loop while giving me the concept of how the assessment will be from this point on. On the other hand while trying to prepare myself for our first assessment, we learned how to become precise with our numbers (decimals) and accurate with the data we collect. Only to understand that if one piece of our data was inaccurate, it causes all of our information to be thrown off. These are just a few of many more things to come down the rode. Challenge Accepted! #ChemT3am


No comments:

Post a Comment